[Spridgets] cool sounding Spridget youtube....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NO26UNT2Hs

jmj3351 at comcast.net jmj3351 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 05:52:48 MDT 2009

302 Roller motor.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner at gmail.com>
To: "David Booker" <tncarnut1 at yahoo.com>
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 6:18:16 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] cool sounding Spridget
youtube....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NO26UNT2Hs

Dave,
What do you think he has under the hood? I would love to pack a big fast
loud sounding motor in my Sprite but I've gotta learn more about engines
first. Who knows if I don't get totally frustrated with the 948 I may move
up a notch : ) Yea yea I know the notch is a 1275 : )
Happy Motoring in what ever is under the hood.
Lin