[Spridgets] Seats and carpet done in '64 Sprite MK II

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 8 20:28:20 MDT 2009

I certainly don't mean to denigrate some else's work.  Specially since he
did it himself and the carpets look great.  I see you are using Bugeye seats
in your car and that is fine. They can be very comfortable.  It's just that
the two ears, wings or whatever you want to call the extensions that connect
the seat back with the seat bottom appear to be over stuffed to the point it
is wrinkling the seat back cover.  All there is supposed to be in there is a
1/4 inch or so of flat padding.  If over stuffing is what you were going
for, O.K. to each his own, but that is just kinda lumpy.  Other than that a
nice job.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2