[Spridgets] Ladybug seized up

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:31:29 MDT 2009

That sucks Frank.

Couple of questions
is this the same engine that had the rod cap problem? or was that the Holy
Sprite?
Did you spin it after you put fluids in it, did you spin it over without plugs
in it
to get oil pressure up before firing it up? good oil pressure after it sat and
refired?
she didn't make you overlook something rushed toput it back together
with all her "is it ready yet DADDY?" while batting her Daddy's lil girl eyes
at you.....
:-)
May somehow be possibly related to the clutch problem?
Something failed, pressure plate, bent clutch fork, t/o bearing seized?
something not tight
If not that, I would think clutch slave leaking down.

just some SWAG's

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

ps, seats should be here next week, so I may head down one day to drop off at
your upholstery guys shop.