[Spridgets] $%&*# Clutch!

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:43:02 MDT 2009

FWIW, the slave is the only part in my hydraulic system that isn't brass
sleeved. My clutch pedal was low last Friday, and when I pulled the plug to
bleed it, there was fluid visible surrounding it. I need to send one of my
spares off to Billy to have bored, sleeved and built.

Brad

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 9:40 AM, Frank <spritenut at comcast.net> wrote:

> Lester wrote:
>
>> Wait a minute..
>>

>> .. put another way, I'ld trust your rebuild over a "new" slave from one of
>> the usual suspects..
>>

> I don't buy from the "usual" suspects, I only buy from the reputable guys.
> No chinese junk on my British car but the slave was made in taiwan, hmmmm

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad