[Spridgets] Re- England tour

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 19:22:41 MDT 2009

Some of you probably already knew this so please sit idly by and smirk
knowingly.

The main reason the European import beers don't taste as good as they did in
Europe is due to the US requirement to pasteurize the beer before it can
come into the country. That is why I started brewing my own beer back in the
early 1970s - even before it was legal....

I love to watch the snooty insist on drinking their import beers knowing
that even my worst home brewing efforts produce a better beer. Anyone in the
US who insists on, say, Taddy Porter over a local micro-brew is a trendy,
elitist snob and doesn't know a damned thing about beer   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 5:16 PM, GUY DAY <grday at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Having sampled both, at either the USA 'too cold to taste any flavour' and
> at the correct cellar 'room temperature', either could be described as
> 'gnats p*ss' or 'maiden's water'.    ;-)
>
> Guy R Day
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Daniels" <
> ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>

Cheers!!
Jim
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am
not
sure about the former. - Albert Einstein