[Spridgets] going to England

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 15:06:31 MDT 2009

Coventry Museum of Transport (not a million miles from Bletchley Park) -
free admission and the 2 fastest Land Speed Record Cars on display as well as a
simulator ride.

Cosford Aerospace Museum - free admission a lot of WW2 planes, engines and
some test aircraft.

Thu 10 through to Sat 12 I will be at Silverstone for the Le Mans series  and
the Classic Endurance Racing meeting - working as a scrutineer (tech
official) as usual.

Silverstone is not a million miles from Bletchley Park.

So what's your wife doing while your tour all these museums?

Weslake-Monza 1330