[Spridgets] going to England

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 08:50:38 MDT 2009

> So the surname was originally "O'Lieb"?

No, but my grandmaother was a Case... Go ahead Larry ;-)

Guy, your itinerary sounds like fun. Go for it!
But no, that is not what I meant. I was trying to convey the concept
that it is nice to have a list of interesting spots in England that
could be plotted (oh that's right, you aren't THAT Guy) in Google and
used to create a more interesting trip(s), not that one trip would
suffice.

> Why is the Golden Gate Bridge painted anti-rust red?  It was rather disappointing.

You are right, but it is even more disappointing to drive over it in
pouring rain at 8:30pm in February and not even be able to tell you
are on a bridge other than by the toll booth at the end waiting to
separate you from another $5. Even if you are in your "new" Bugeye
that you just picked up that day. I trust you are aware that this is
the legendary bridge of which they say that the moment they finish
re-painting it, they start again at the other end?
David O'Lieb