[Spridgets] going to England

David Lieb 72spridget at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 07:55:39 MDT 2009

> Now wouldn't it be an idea to find out how long they are going for, whether
> they are staying in 1 - 2 - 3 centres or touring etc?  Based on this you
> may be able to sort something out instead of listing a thousand and one
> places across the length and breadth of jolly old (expensive) England you
> would like to go to yourself?

Guy, you have to understand that this is no longer about Glen's trip.
Now it has grown to be a dream trip for all of us. Glen will have
material to pick and choose from and the rest of us will dream about
that pilgrimage we are going to take eventually. In another year or
two I will start a similar thread about Ireland...
David Lieb