[Spridgets] Bad news via the left foot... (help!)

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 20:49:19 MDT 2009

--- On Sun, 4/5/09, GUY DAY <grday at btinternet.com> wrote:
"You know it's bad news, you just wanted to raise that faintest glimmer of
hope that it isn't the hydraulics forcing the pedal up and down by a broken /
worn out clutch release bearing or broken cover plate."

Guy,
Yeah I know...  I was just kinda hoping somebody would say there was a magic
screw somewhere I could tighten...  I knew what was up but didn't want to know
it, what with warm weather finally here for good (hope, hope, hope)

Guess it's a good thing my new BRG silicon hoses haven't arrived yet - Would
hate to have to install them twice.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island