[Spridgets] Ow - Need Unobatium Brake Part

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Sun Apr 5 18:35:12 MDT 2009

Item 49 never fails.  It is the o-rings inside the brass thing that go bad.
FWIW, the actual brake warning light switch is the same on my 1970 Torino, a
search for a 1970 Mustang Brake Warning light switch brought up this
reproduction item that would work:

http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb.dll?parta~dyndetail~Z5Z5Z50000081b~Z5Z5Z595205~P15.95~~~~~~~F

or:

http://tinyurl.com/cybmu5