[Spridgets] Voting begins tomorrow on the Midget 50th Venue!!

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:44:38 MST 2009

We don't need to change it now.  We've had enough confusion.

I will implore people to *please* vote for your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices.
The numbers may be needed for a tie breaker and will certainly be useful for
investigation of future venues and as a help to the people who submitted the
proposals as they evaluate their proposals.

It's not hard to do, and its the *nice* thing to do in order to help others.
--
Cheers!!
Jim