[Spridgets] Need assistance with my project

hmortada at aol.com hmortada at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 10:16:01 MST 2009

Hey Group,

looking for some suggestions and help with putting my Midget back on road keeping in mind that this is my first project car.

Where and what kind of roof should I purchase? Interior carpeting,
should I buy it pre-cut or make it myself. Thirdly, what type and tire
size the 1979 Midget use. And any other recommendations would be
greatly appreciated. I also need to redo the seats.

I noticed that Autozone sells parts for them, are they any good? Will they last? etc...

I am located in Ottawa, Canada.

Thank you Sprigeters.

Cheers,

Hadi