[Spridgets] Plumbing a shop for air

WFO Herb froggi60 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 20:05:27 MST 2009

Ed,

You caught me again!

Actually, Ed, that's my son's garage in Klamath Falls, Oregon when he lived
here.

So you STILL don't know about my garage, which is only a three car.
BUT...because the gas hot water tank and gas furnace are in the garage, I DO
have a heated garage.  Which makes me one happy boy.  On the coldest of days
it will be nearly 50.  Did I mention it's insulated....

Herb