[Spridgets] Midget 50th voting has serious bug

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 1 09:55:00 MST 2009

I don't think there is any doubt that it must be started over.  I got
several votes in while re-checking the totals before I realized what was
happening and stopped.  At least two others noticed it, too.  It appears
that whomever is voting for Elko, Reno and CO Springs has gotten well over
50 votes in.  We certainly can't let these votes stand.

Larry