[Spridgets] economics of toys

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 19:29:26 MDT 2008

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, tinydog at snet.net <tinydog at snet.net> wrote:
> Too late. McCain already beat you to it.

I refuse to comment on politics in this forum, but will share a factual report. A friend's wife was watching a youtube of Palin's interview with Kati Couric when Palin proclaimed that just beyond our borders were foreign countries, and both Russia and Canada were, in fact, foreign countries. My friend ran over to the computer and said "Let me see! I haven't seen the skit yet." The answer was so stupid he assumed his wife was watching a Tina Fey spoof. It reminded me of Bush's line that "the majority of our imported oil comes from foreign countries."

Ron