[Spridgets] OSHIT weekend

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 21:14:39 MDT 2008

Well, I got home a couple of hours ago from what turned out to be one of the
best weekends I've had in a while.  It's probably still going on right now.  I
know we were still at it this time last night.  In the process, I got to put
faces to lots of list members, make a bunch of new friends, and learn a lot
more about welding & metal working in the process.

We got quite a bit accomplished, but I'll let others put detail to that.
Suffice it to say that Frank is married to a Saint who put up with a gang of
people traipsing in and out of her house all weekend.  Frank, please tell
Dianne I said thanks one more time.

Father Jack is also quite a character - very much deserving of this no matter
what he claims to the contrary.  This is a good project we're doing here.
Glad I had the opportunity to put in my two cents worth of time and effort.

David Booker
'71 Midget
Long Island