[Spridgets] What is a Ribcase worth?

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 20:38:17 MDT 2008

--- On Sun, 9/28/08, Mike Rambour <mikey at b2systems.com> wrote:
> shipping the gearbox is what is going to kill the value, I
> bought a
> used ribcase of unknown condition since it was better to
> have one than
> no gearbox at all but it cost more to ship then purchase, I

I shipped one to Marc on the list for around $40 a few months ago, and a lot of it was shipping materials. It costs me more these days to take a quick 60 mile ride up to Peter C.'s in Madison in my F-150 than to ship a gearbox UPS or Fedex ground halfway across country.

I think ribcases are extremely underrated.

Ron