[Spridgets] economics of toys

charles christ cfchrist at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 14:47:38 MDT 2008

i think , i'll just go out in the shop and hide under some of my "toys" until the dust settles.....   polotics and religion are not in my "best of" catagories........
cars!  now we're taliking....   ;)

chuck.
now i gotta go grocery shopping and find out what stuff is costing "how much" this week.......(never a dull moment...)(possibly take in some debate tonight....if i'm feeling "brave"?)