[Spridgets] the engine catasrophe

Guy Weller guy.weller at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 00:46:25 MDT 2008

Long shot this Matt, but IIRC there are two lengths of valve stem available.
If using the longer one then it needs the spacer under the spring. But I
just wonder if the replaced valve was a mis-match to the others.  But then
the clearance would have shown up as different when the valves were re-set.

Guy