[Spridgets] john , NJMP in millville info?

Matt Hagopian mhagopian at hoppetool.com
Wed Sep 24 19:10:19 MDT 2008

I am removing some of the stickers... my grandfather just bought the car 4
weeks ago and we have been doing motor work ever since. He likes the
"cheatin' dog" sticker.. I dont know why. it has a neighbor of " Team
Thicko" that has had a few people come up and ask how long I have been a
part of that team. I am having trouble with tires. bought a set of hoosiers
and they are about 1.5 in wider then the BFG comp TA1s on there now, and the
ta's rubbed. sat there with a bottle jack and some boards to try to flare
out the fenders to avoid puncture. Worked out ok for a temp fix. Need some
suggestions on tires since I spoke to some of the fellows at NJMP about
AVONs and they said the "long lasting avons" lasted one weekend at Savannah.
and suggestions what to do with the fenders, flare, old circle fenders,
raise up cut out?

--
Sincerely,

Matt Hagopian