[Spridgets] Gas leaks

Bill Masquelier billmasq at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 21 07:46:56 MDT 2008

You say that you have run thru a number of fuel filters- are they all the
common "paper innards" type?
You may do well to get one of the sintered type ones which filter down to 5
microns (.0005") or maybe 8.
This is the type that JC Whitney used to sell that had a glass tube and metal
ends and could be disassembled and cleaned. They work much better than the
paper ones.
Bill