[Spridgets] Cool other Sprite? XQHS

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:29:28 MDT 2008

Frank so the first Sprite Prototype had a lid on the trunk? What other
changes were there? I like a smooth top Bugeye bonnet with retractile lights
going down giving it a smooth race ready look, but the glass on top I don't
really like but find it oddly attractive.....strange huh? Yes when I see you
I would like to borrow your book make some scans and read the early Sprite
history.

Any other details on that first Sprite?
Lin