[Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76

Andrew Payne andrewpayne at intrex.net
Wed Sep 17 13:19:13 MDT 2008

Kate,

Thanks, and sorry for the delay in my response.  The sentimental value is
good for at least a quarter of the purchase price.  So can you elaborate on
this mythical Two Gun Clarici, and his fly by night floor repairs?  I have
long planned a from scratch "Locost" build, but I am at a loss as to how to
work on this area with out having the car crack in half or stay off the road
until we see a viable third party.  Does this method involve a rotisserie?
Do I need to remove the gas tank, or just drink extra beer?

Andrew

Message: 13