[Spridgets] When does it become restored?

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Wed Sep 17 12:16:35 MDT 2008

There is another category.

How about the adv. that says "older restoration"  or "less than 20,000 miles
since complete frame off"?

They both mean the same, fixed it up and only used for hill climbs and
rallying on gravel.  Ran it past red line less than 50% of the time and sick
of patching it back together.  What paint is left on body is shiny and frame
should be an easy fix.

Finally, if it says needs "TLC" RUN!

Then there is "Surface Rust" which means that the back of the panels have
finally migrated to the outside surface.

And, "recent engine rebuild" means "I blew it up and had to make it run to
sell it but I don't want anything to do with it"