[Spridgets] Hi, I'm new. Please help me and my '76

tinydog at snet.net tinydog at snet.net
Tue Sep 16 14:55:10 MDT 2008

tinydog sez:

For some it's a hard concept to grasp, but the easiest and cheapest way to enter Spridget ownership is with a rust-free car from the West Coast. Shipping is cheap in comparison to solving the problems straightening-out a car that needs rockers, sills, and floors.

Plus having a car from California makes listening to Brian Wilson all the more enjoyable. A blonde in the passenger seat is even better.

 -------------- Original message from "Andrew Payne" <andrewpayne at intrex.net>: --------------