[Spridgets] Tranny Oil

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 22:07:54 MDT 2008

--- On Mon, 9/15/08, Ed's Shop <shop at justbrits.com> wrote:
> It would seem that my witnessing your "attempts"
> last fall Ron,
> you HAVE gotten quite BETTER and have no chance (except

After the race you watched, the outer spring tab things on the clutch cover went (AGAIN) in the feature race. I shifted without a clutch for 3 or 4 laps, then just left it in fourth and actually did surprisingly OK (nice torquey cam)! I gave Eric the box, which was 3 seasons old, to freshen last February. It may have been the last box he did. It came back to me 4 days later per usual with a bill for almost nothing, as it wasn't even damaged. It also had a hand written motto on it - "All Work Good Enough for Whozit's For".

Ron