[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Pages Updated....

Herby herby at herbytoys.com
Mon Sep 15 20:57:09 MDT 2008

I have a used Amco tonneau for a MKII that's in really good shape (all snaps
are good and no tears). It is white or maybe cream colored. Then again maybe
it's just dirty :) It also has the bulkhead snap "flaps". I have a black
Amco as well but it has some torn out snaps. They're still there just ripped
loose.

Let me know if you can use either one and I'll send it out.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby at herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com