[Spridgets] 948--1098---1275---Bigger?

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:13:21 MDT 2008

Hey Frank...  I've got a spare diff in the garage that I think might be a
392...  If it is, do you want it for the Holy Sprite?

Hey..  It could be worse with the nail gun.  A buddy of mine nailed his hand
to a roof joist one Sunday evening while working alone on a garage project.
He was there for nearly 6 hours before we found him around midnight. He had
ridden over to the job on a remote country gravel road using his bicycle
which he parked behind the building. His wife drove past the garage 4 times
without seeing him nailed to the roof joist on the back of the garage!!  It
was also a 2.5 inch ring shank so he couldn't pull it through. We hadda cut
the joist and take it to the emergency room with him!

Or.....   It could've been your *middle leg*.......

If you need me to, I can rent a car at PHL....

Cheers!!
Jim

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Frank Clarici <spritenut at comcast.net>wrote:

> 58 Sprite   stock 1275,  5 speed, 4.22 diff
> 59 Sprite   beefed 1275, 5 speed. 4.22 diff
> 67 Sprite   stock 1275    4 speed  3.9 diff
> 59 Farina (A40) stock 1275, toyota 5 speed, 3.9 diff
> Holy Sprite, stock 1098, 4 speed, 4.22 diff
>
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Cheers!!