[Spridgets] Survey SAYS:

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Sun Sep 14 17:42:41 MDT 2008

61 Bug-I, 948cc, smoothcase, 4.22, & drum brakes. AKA bone stock original
built on the 4th of July 1960.
		Crash

Hello Spridgets,

         46 Entries .. so FAR

         6- 948's  plus 3 modified

         8 1098's  two of them slightly overbored.

         24 1275's six of which of slightly modified plus two VERY
            modified.

         2 BIG engines plus one 1300 Suzuki twin cam.

         I have put the spreadsheet together in Open Office formant
         but can save it in Excel format for anyone who wants it. It
         contains names as they appear in their emails.
--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                          mailto:pythias at pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403  "the red thing"

  There's too much blood in my caffeine system