[Spridgets] Gas, Texas and Ike...

David Littlefield dmeadow at juno.com
Fri Sep 12 16:05:48 MDT 2008

In Texas we have laws against price gouging, so the sheriff would be
leading the pack.

I can't get real sympathetic about complaints about the price of gas at
the moment, considering we're about 15 miles south of Houston and have
more at risk than some dollars on fuel.

We've got the house boarded up and all preparations that we can think of.
 We're about 45 miles inland, so wind is our biggest worry.  There are
quite a few more that are going to be flooded due to the enormous storm
surge, probably everyone that lives within about 30 miles of the coast!

David