[Spridgets] Metric bolts?

Kathryn Bales kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 11 12:25:58 MDT 2008

I'll have you know that a horse's ass can be a very useful commodity.
Last winter I was snowed in for two weeks and 4 hoofed drive was my only
means of transportation capable of getting me to the store. I came home
with a 50# bag of dog food strapped behind my saddle to my mare's very
capable ass, a 20# bag of cat food tied to the saddle on my lap, and my
groceries in the saddle bags.  Without the horse's ass, I would have
been walking and pulling a sled.

Kate