[Spridgets] Elkhart Lake Sprite 50th and Re: Spa Video

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 11 08:26:07 MDT 2008

The "e" & "l" were transposed.  Make it http://www.raceelvf.org/

LAD

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter C" <peter at nosimport.com>
To: <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 8:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Elkhart Lake Sprite 50th and Re: Spa Video

At 10:35 PM 9/10/2008, Ron Soave wrote:

>Seriously, for THE Spridget 50th vintage race event, weekend after
>this one is Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival:
>
>www.roadamerica.com
>www.raceelvf.org
>
>Flounder is also providing the entertainment at The Osthoff with his
>Big Band.
========================

Listers, if you click on the www.racelevf.org  Ron is driving the
white Bugeye.

I have it on good authority the picture was taken on a warm-up lap.

Honest.  I'm sure of it.

Peter C  ("White Trash" crew)

Try to make the event. It is probably the most beautiful time of year
in WI, at the most beautiful track un the US, and the cars are
wonderful. It'll be special. Hope to see you there.
You are subscribed as ladaniels at sbcglobal.net

http://www.team.net/archive