[Spridgets] Vintage Alloy Wheels On Ebay Important Update

derf derf247 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 07:59:18 MDT 2008

IIRC, the holes on my Silverstones were about that size.  You need a
set of mag wheel lug nuts for those wheels.  I got some from someone
on the list long ago, but I can't remember who.  He had bought a large
quantity and was selling them at a reasonable cost.  You also have to
watch the depth of those mag wheel lug nuts.  I had to shorten mine so
they would not bottom out.  It seems like they used washers, too, but
it has been a while.
Cheers,
Derf