[Spridgets] LHC - Little LBC content

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Thu Sep 11 07:46:21 MDT 2008

Everyone should note that the Large Hadron Collider at CERN (big, new
particle accelerator) started up yesterday and the earth did not collapse
into a black hole.  There have been no particle collisions yet, so maybe the
end of the world is still to come.

The guy in Hawaii who is suing CERN to prevent the end of the world will
probably be unsuccessful.  I should point out that he was also unsuccessful
in suing Brookhaven National Laboratory to prevent the Relativivistic Heavy
Ion Collider from causing the end of the world eight years ago.  But that
was before I started messing with LBC's, so maybe this one will be
different.  Otherwise, we will just have to wait and consult with Father
Jack.

The world is full of wackos.  Sprititeers are a miniscule portion of the
total.

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
Long Island, NY