[Spridgets] Spa Video

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Wed Sep 10 22:23:21 MDT 2008

Hey Kate...

<<As for your phony Italian friends, once they find out that I grew up in
a world where even Ferraris red lined under 10,000>>

do you mean "and SOUNDED like REAL Ferraris"???  20k my a**!!

And cars that are NOT cars, just computers on wheels???

'Hopper could 'drive' one and WIN!!!  Now him and Flounder at Blackhawk,
each in one of those things called "F1 'cars' " WOULD be something WELL
worth watching!!!!!   Add PPP out there in his Mini.........(would WIN<G>)

<VBG>