[Spridgets] tires

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:25:12 MDT 2008

The spacers are just that... aluminum spacers in different thicknesses to
move the wheel out from the hub a tad. Winner's Circle probably carries them
still. I run 1/2 spacers because of the 205/60/13s that are on my car. I did
change to longer studs for use with that much spacer though. You might get
by with a 1/4 or 3/8 inch and not have to change the studs.
1960 Bugeye
1973 Midget - donor card signed in front of a notary!

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:45 PM, <lindalnhvt at nhvt.net> wrote:

> I have Minilites for my Bugeye project. They rub the tie rod end on one
> side so your "spacer" reply caught my attention. What is a spacer, where
> do I get them, and what size do I need to be able to use the 5x13 wheels
> on my bugeye?
> Thanks.
> Dick B. in NH

More information about the Spridgets mailing list