[Spridgets] tires

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:25:12 MDT 2008

The spacers are just that... aluminum spacers in different thicknesses to
move the wheel out from the hub a tad. Winner's Circle probably carries them
still. I run 1/2 spacers because of the 205/60/13s that are on my car. I did
change to longer studs for use with that much spacer though. You might get
by with a 1/4 or 3/8 inch and not have to change the studs.
--
Kent
1960 Bugeye