[Spridgets] 948 vs 1275

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Wed Sep 10 06:12:16 MDT 2008

How heavily do you have to breathe on ths Saab engine to get that horsepower?

I am still amazed and will never forget seeing a Saab at Summit Point Raceway actually turn over and start spinning on its top on a long straight!!!  I didn't even know that was physically possible ;^).  That has always placed worries in me that anyone would race an old Saab family truckster.

Mike C