[Spridgets] stripes

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 04:40:32 MDT 2008

For what it's worth, I've seen Frank's Bugeye a couple of times and had no
idea the stripes were't painted on.  They look great.  I've painted on stripes
before and they are a bear to get right.  (at least for somebody like me who
does't paint cars all the time)  The fact that you're asking the question on
how to do it suggests that you're in the same boat experience-wise.  Go with
Frank's suggestion.
 - David
'71 Midget
Long Island