[Spridgets] stripes

lindalnhvt at nhvt.net lindalnhvt at nhvt.net
Tue Sep 9 19:51:11 MDT 2008

I have a newly painted (today) leaf green bugeye. Before I start to put
everything back on, I'm giving serious consideration to stripes, wide ones
like the red on silver ones on an earlier post, but perhaps Old English
White on the Leaf Green.  My question is--- how do you get clean edges?  I
had someone paint Shelby stripes on my 66 Mustang fastback, and I helped
apply the tape, but I don't remember what kind if tape we used.
Also, if you paint the stripes, how do you rough up the new paint only
where the stripes are intended to go?
Thanks.
Dick B. in NH