[Spridgets] It's Alive!

Mark Haynes haynes386 at netzero.net
Mon Sep 8 14:20:02 MDT 2008

Thanks, Folks, I was wanting to save myself the trouble of fitting it up and
then finding that the filler wouldn't attach correctly. Since my daughter's a
little person, I'll send her into the boot to assemble things. BTW, she was a
bit miffed when I first mentioned 'Midget' as a car (it's not a well received
term for little people) but after I'd explained things, she's OK with it, in
fact, she thinks she might be able to drive the BE, but that's Dad's call, not
hers.
So, just a request, remember that not everyone thinks cars when you say
"Midget" and some might take offense where none is intended-FYI

Mark Haynes
HAN6L12779
HAN5L8016