[Spridgets] Vote for Billie - no LBC

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 18:08:49 MDT 2008

My sons girl friend has her dog in this contest. She would love to be in the
competition. You can Vote more then once with out clearing cash. Some of the
dogs have over 4000 votes. She is at 512 now. She now figures she is out of
it. I told her not to give up - you never know. It would be really nice to see
the number climb and for her dog to win. If you have a few minutes please go
to this link and Vote for Billie.

Come vote for my entry in the My Dog's Face contest at OCRegister.com.

You can find the entry here:
http://ocregister.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?contestid=2913&pagetype=VOT
ING&SubmissionID=181274

or