[Spridgets] East coast storm

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 20:55:46 MDT 2008

Phil Nase wrote:

> Are you Jersey folks battening down the hatches?

I was just down at the local watering hole and the first band hit.
15 minutes of rain and the streets are flooded!
I rolled down the deck umbrella, and toasted TS Hanna down at the club.
What else is there to do?
I did manage to push the Holy Sprite off it's jack stands trying to
align the bonnet this evening.
It is sitting on the ground with the bare metal blasted bonnet on it and
it's gonna rust after all this rain.
I can not move the car by myself and tomorrow doesn't look good
either.my son is down in Disney this week and maybe Ryan will bump into him.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ