[Spridgets] Taco Bell wrappers?(fun with food)

David Ramsey dwramsey at att.net
Fri Sep 5 18:41:51 MDT 2008

Yea, I feel really sorry for you when the best beef steak in the land is a
couple of miles down the road from your house. It is not really Mexican food
just because the cook can't speak English.  If you really want to have fun
with food, go to a Chinese restaurant in Elko, NV.
		Crash

Here in NV, we do have good Mexican food, if you like Sonoran.  If
Chihauhan is your idea of Mexican, you need to go to NM.  They are as
different as northern and southern Italian.

At least we can finally get Thomas' English Muffins.  for the longest
time, they were not available out west.  Now if I could only get someone
to ship me a case of Gibble's Potato Chips, I would be in Heaven.

Kate