[Spridgets] Somebody calm my mind....

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 5 13:08:27 MDT 2008

Peter!

Did you find that on the top of your head?

----Original Message Follows----
From: Peter C <peter at nosimport.com>

At 01:28 PM 9/5/2008, David Lieb wrote:
 > > Yep... the 7/8" bore slave takes a 3/8"-24 brake fitting with a
 > > concavity at the bottom of the fitting hole in the slave.... the 1"
 > > takes a 7/16"-20 with no bottom in the hole (it uses a copper
 > > gasket).   You can't interchange the cylinders on the same fittings.
 >
 >I do not know off the top of my head... is there a difference
 >in the bore of the MC as well?
===
Now it gets fun.  Speaking of clutch masters. The 948 with drum
brakes and tandem master would be 7/8(.875"). The 1098 with disc and
tandem master are 3/4 (.75") the 1275s with separate brake and clutch
masters are.70"

Peter C