[Spridgets] Somebody calm my mind....

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Thu Sep 4 17:11:43 MDT 2008

Hello Dave,

     Flex line. the engine and tranny move enough that it should be
     flexed in. Unless you are going "concours" which you aren't with
     a 1275 already in, you don't need to buy ANY parts from moss. it
     should be standard hydraulic hose, clamps, etc. get it at NAPA
     and save time and $$$$ 

Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"
  Computer Engineers do it bit by bit. 

More information about the Spridgets mailing list