[Spridgets] WOT: Compressor Q

James F Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Wed Sep 3 14:06:06 MDT 2008

I have an Emglo compressor about that size and have been able to drive a
1/2" impact wrench sufficiently well to change wheels on my MGA.  They
torque only to 60 pounds anyway, and there's some delay for the
compressor to rebuild pressure, but it works.  We took it to Pocono
where we get to use the garage for paddock space so there was a place to
plug it in.  Made me feel like a big time racer!

Tires it will do all day long, and it's especially good for nail guns,
staplers and the like.  That's what it's really designed for.

Jim