[Spridgets] Need a Transmission

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 3 08:35:55 MDT 2008

Datsun transmissions aren't that hard to rebuild.  I've got one spread
across my bench as we speak.  Be careful of the three little fingers that
grip the synchros.  Subtle wear can cause a shift to become crunchy without
much of a change in the appearance of the synchro bits.  GET THE DATSUN
MANUAL FIRST.

Glen