[Spridgets] Wire hose clamps??

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Tue Sep 2 10:09:24 MDT 2008

> Great site but no joy there either..  what I am looking for is a
> single large wire that is bent into a loop and each end the wire is
> bent 90 up to the hose it would be on...

So you are looking for modern rather than vintage? Take a pair of pliers and 
a caliper to the junkyard and harvest away till your little heart's content. 

More information about the Spridgets mailing list