[Spridgets] Holy Sprite...September OSHIT

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 19:45:17 MDT 2008

Jim Johnson wrote:

> Yeah, I'll be there over the entire weekend. I arrive at PHL on the
> 25th and fly out again on the 30th. So the weekend is 27th & 28th of
> September.  I'll let Frank do the official announcement and issue the
> Fatwa.
O fish ill announcement of the 1st of at least 2 Holy shits for the holy
Sprite
will be the weekend of September 27th & 28th.
I do have a few spare rooms being an empty nester now, and a couch,
floor, and even a garage if you want to sleep out there.
A couple of rooms are spoken for already, 1st to replay gets the room.
If a bunch of people are coming, there is a brand new Comfort Inn just a
few blocks away.
It should be "off season" by then.
This will be the cut, weld, beat out dents, and slap taco bell wrapers
and bondo on the car.
I hope to get it close and maybe epoxy primed by the end of the weekend.
There will be a professional (retired) welder here to show us how it's
done properly, he will just instruct, he is not going to weld.
So if you want to learn to weld, come on out. We have 1 structural weld
to do, 1 repair where the tunnel was cut, and a rust patch to cut out
and fix.
We will be doing dolly work on dents, bondo work too and lots of sanding
to bare metal.
Watch as Jim learns the art of finish painting on a radiator. Not a
spray bomb, real automotive paint gun stuff.
Fr Jack will be here on Sunday, he can not make Saturday as he is doing
a wedding in Maryland that day.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ