[Spridgets] Michigan Chapter of the Sprite Midget Club

Doug Altman doug_altman at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 1 14:45:54 MDT 2008

Although I think Kevin Berry and I were the only contingent from Michigan at
LOTO, I nominate Kevin, Tim Collins, Michael Conn, Roger Cotting, John Deikis,
Blake Discher, Brock Dittrick, John  Donohoe, Rick Fisk, Samuel Hamilton,
Christopher Rife, Dave Smith, and Mike and Denise Turner for pesidents of our
chapter.  And if I missed any other Spridget forum members from Michigan,
they, too, are nominated.  Doug Altman    ....o~'o